Activities Assistant (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Fresno PostAcute Care by Reliant Management is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
An Activities Assistant to work alongside the company's Activities Director in successfully carrying out day-to-day events. This a full-time, permanent position ideal for an enthusiastic individual at a great organization!
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct the scheduled program of activities such as bowling, trivia, or gardening
- Provide companionship to residents
- Encourage involvement to ensure residents are participating and engaged in activities
- Assist with nutritional snacks during the day
- Practice unwavering compassion and understanding that residents are valuable individuals who struggle with memory or cognitive ability loss
- Must be reliable, organized, and have good communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 year of previous experience as Activities Assistant or similar role. An equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities may be considered in place of listed minimum requirements
- First Aid Certification
- Must be able to pass a background check, health screening, as well as provide proof of employment eligibility in the U.S
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.