CNA - NOC / Overnight Shift (Hourly Bonuses + Benefits + Growth)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Fresno PostAcute Care by Reliant Management is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Certified Nursing Assistant experienced within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry looking for many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent positions are available. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills building and daily activities
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for residents
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times
- Schedule: NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- Current CNA Certification in the State of California
- Experience in long-term care a plus
- New CNAs are welcome - we provide training
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.