Housekeeper / Janitor - On Call (Growth Opportunities)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Fresno Post Acute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced reliable and motivated Housekeeper to perform a variety of general housekeeping/cleaning duties in various areas to maintain the center in a sanitary, safe, attractive, and orderly condition. This position has a rotating schedule of 4 days on (from 6:30 am - 3 pm) and then 2 days off.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable and sanitary environment for all residents, staff and visitors according to established policies and procedures
- Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed
- Attends meetings and in-services as required
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintains written records and documents of services performed according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of resident and facility information.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of resident and facility property.
What You’ll Bring:
- Good attitude and passion for helping others
- Able to understand and to follow written and verbal directions
- Prior experience in a Long Term Care preferred
- Must be able to speak and read English.